Wednesday 10 July 2013

How to Computer Running Very Fast and Super Efficient Internet Speed

After years of trials and tribulations, I've finally come up with a system to get my computer running very fast and efficiently. Here's how I do it, feel free to follow if you feel your computer and/or laptop (for the purpose of this article the term "Computer" stands for both) doesn't work as fast as you think its capable of given your RAM, CPU, Operating System, Hard Drive and Internet Connection. Many of these programs I've listed below, do the same or similar functions but I've found they get different results and I get the best results when I use them together in the order shown below. I do the following steps with the following software, every time I either reboot my computer, add or delete a program or if I feel the computer isn't working as fast as I think it should be:
1. I click on (TuneUp Utilities) 1 -Click Maintenance which quickly cleans up your registry and hard drive with one click. 1-Click Maintenance is part of this software and is the basic application I use from it.
2. I then use (Sammsoft) Advanced Registry Optimizer and click Scan and Fix Registry Now which further scans and fixes Errors
3. Then (PC Tools) Registry Mechanic and click Scan Your Registry which Deep Scans your registry for problems and corrects them.
4, I then repeat step one and use 1- Click Maintenance again
5. Finally, I use (Uniblue) Speed Up My PC which automatically optimizes your computer for maximum performance. It increases my broadband internet downloading speed greatly. This is a 2 step process involving a scan and optimization in the Overview (first page) section. I recommend you should also check Internet for Optimization all the time even if its blank.
I'd also recommend every time you add or delete a program you review what's checked on MSCONFIG if you have XP- I'm not sure what the equivalent is on Vista, and uncheck everything that isn't necessary at start-up, as the more items you have checked, the slower your computer performs. I only have 2 things checked on my computer, my anti-virus program and Google Web Accelerator. When you initially buy a computer, everything is checked for start-up. For those unfamilar with MSCONFIG, just put MSCONFIG on Run, click it and see what's checked on the furthest tab on the right marked "Startup" and delete the items checked that you don't feel are necessary during Start-Up. As noted above, I only have 2 items checked.
I also use (Webroot)Window Washer which deletes my Internet Cache (including Firefox) as well as other items, at least once a day and if I feel like the internet is running a tad slow.


Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1240744

No comments:

Post a Comment